Monopo Deal is a game for 4 players. It’s a game of luck, strategy, and people skills. Monopo Deal offers you the opportunity to build your real estate empire in a new, fun and faster way!
You can compete against your friends or our online community in this delightfully addictive card-game. You can steal sets of cards, collect money and play fun and interactive action cards against your friends.
Be the first to collect your complete property sets of different colors to win the game!
- 5 cards are distributed to each player.
- Each player checks their cards without revealing them to the other players.
- The rest of the cards will be placed face-down in the middle as a stockpile.
- The player to the right of the dealer starts and the turn goes anti-clockwise.
- Each player draws 2 cards from the stockpile. In the case that a player has no more cards, he/she draws 5 more cards in the next round.
- Each player can play up to 3 moves. Players play their cards against other players (action cards), to their bank as money or on their own property pile.
- Houses and hotels can be built on full property sets only, and houses must be built before hotels.
- You cannot build a house or hotel on Airport/Utility properties.
- You cannot charge rent on the multi-color property when it stands alone.
- Playing the "double the rent" card twice on the same rent card is allowed, but it will count as two moves.
- You aren't allowed to see what is in another player's bank, you can only see the amount of money in their bank.
- After each player is done with their moves, the turn goes to the next player.
- The game continues until one of the players completes 3 sets and wins the game.
Properties: Properties are placed on the table with the same color set. Wild cards may be switched around, even if they are in a set! This can only be done during your turn and changing a property color of a wild card doesn't count a move.
Money: Players can charge each other rent, birthdays, etc. Money must be gathered in the bank pile in front of each player. If you play an action card into your bank as money, it must stay there until the end of the game. If you use an action card (that was in your bank as money) to pay another player, it must go straight into their bank and cannot be used as an action card.
Action cards: Each action card allows you to do certain things such as charge other players rent, steal their cards and demand money for your birthday! Action cards can also be put into your bank pile as money, and the monetary value is shown on the corner of the card.
Rent: The value of each property card is shown in the corner of the card for 1, 2 or 3 properties. A rent card can charge other players for a specific property. For example, if you have a green property in your property pile and you want to charge other players rent, you need to play the rent card that with green on it.
You can never pay with cards from your hand, only from the cards in front of you in hyour property pile or your bank. You can play cards from your hand on your turn only, except for the "Just Say No" action card. If you realize that you've won or if you need to change anything in your property pile during someone else's turn, you must wait until it's your turn.