- The United Arab Emirates ("UAE") is our country of domicile and the governing law is the local law of the UAE. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in the UAE.
- Your privacy is important to us. Jawaker respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protecting their information and as such we don’t collect any personal information other than that provided by the user.
- Jawaker will never release or sell any personal information to any third party except to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Jawaker is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties you need to be aware that different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Privacy Policies, Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet new requirements and standards. Therefore, Customers are encouraged to frequently visit this section to get updates on the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.